Cleaning up after builders and renovation work
Otex-International offers both a domestic after-builders cleanup and services for cleaning up after commercial constructions work and renovations.
Construction work and renovations can leave a property in an awefully messy state and trying to clean up afterwards can seem a daunting task. However, with Otex cleaners you needn't worry how you'll get it all done. At Otex we have specially trained cleaners who know exactly how to go about putting your property into a clean, tidy and polished up state ready for you to occupy.
Competitive rates on all cleaning work
Otex-International is proud of its reputation in providing value for money and best-in-class services. You can be assured that you'll get the best quality at the best price and we're happy to match any quote for the same service from an equivalent, reputable company.
Tasks for after-builder cleaning
The list below represents and example of the work we do when carrying out the specialist cleanup after construction or renovations.
- Collect and dispose of rubbish.
- Clear waste. Waste disposal must be provisioned unless included in quote.
- Windows and window sills.
- Clean skirting boards and doors.
- Clean and polish sockets, switches and lights.
- Clean & polish all kitchen units, bedroom and living-room furniture etc.
- All surfaces cleaned and polished.
- Clean & polish bathrooms/toilets.
- Wash tiles, basins and units in bathrooms.
- Vacuum and mop all floors and stairs.
- Make sure all the property is dust free.
- Make premises ready for occupation.